It takes only one person to start a movement in your church, school or community. Did you ever wonder what you would have done if you had lived during the great Atlantic slave trade era, or during the Freedom marches that took place in the south with Martin Luther King? What could you have done to make a difference then?
It’s not too late… in fact, you are needed more today than ever before. More people are enslaved around the world today that ever before in history. What you do today can make a real difference in the freedom of hundreds, possible thousands, perhaps even millions of men, women and children.
Start with inviting an OATH speaker to come and show a trafficking film to your friends and discussing the issue. Build a small group or start a club at your school or church of activist that are committed to do something each week or each month. Decide whither you want to help globally or locally.
- Contact OATH or an international anti-trafficking organization and commit to help with an upcoming project.
- Volunteer with them in an area that you can help support.
- Attend local meetings or start a local chapter in your church or community.
- Host a fundraiser and support the organization monthly.
- Join one of our Community Action Teams in your city.
- Become a full-time volunteer with OATH and help us change the world!