Monthly OATH Volunteer Meetings
OATH conducts a monthly volunteer meeting in a variety of locations across the state. This is a great place to show up, learn more about what is happening here in Oklahoma, meet others that are also interested in the issue, and learn what you can do to help us expose and end modern slavery here in our state. If you can not attend in person, you can watch online.
We meet the first Monday night of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the following locations:
TULSA – Looking for new location. TBA
OKC – TBA
WOODWARD – TBA
Norman – TBA
There are many ways that you can help OATH by volunteering. All of our programs and outreach teams are made possible through committed volunteers like you. Please contact us for more information
If you would like to be an OATH Intern fill out the Volunteer Intern Form then print it, sign it and email it to us.
Volunteer / Intern Assessment Questionnaire
- Office/Home data entry and clerical work.
- Newsletter design and distribution.
- Monitoring one of our communication network sites, like Facebook or Myspace.
- Creating a piece of art with a trafficking theme to be displayed for awareness: painting, charcoal, pencil, photograph, or other.
- Volunteer work at a partner shelter: cooking, cleaning, painting, landscaping, etc.
- Driving victims to service providers or shelter.
- Assisting at Forums and meetings: setting up, welcoming guest, providing refreshments, taking notes of discussion, etc.
- Hosting and awareness party at your home.
All individuals that assist with direct victim care are required to undergo a background check, special needs training, and continuing education.